We know that your CNC spindles were designed specifically to achieve the best performance in your machines. Due to this we use repair techniques which ensure that spindle performance is not compromised.
Our repairs for CNC spindles include:
– Pressure testing of hydraulic cylinders
– Pressure testing of liquid cooling jackets and bearing cooling
– Electrical testing
– Repair of damaged stators to original machine specification
– Checking of encoder speed and positioning feedback systems
– Checking and setting of all proximity switches
– RPM test to ensure spindles are ready to go back into production.
We offer repair on CNC lathe and CNC machining centre spindles.
We offer a repair service on the following spindles:
• CNC lathe and CNC machining centre spindles.
• Conventional lathe and milling machine spindles.
• Cylindrical grinding workheads, wheelheads, and internal quills.
• Surface grinding spindles.
• Rotary live tooling for lathes.
Our quality assurance procedures ensure that you have a reliable, accurate, and long lasting spindle and most are supplied with a test certificate.